Wednesday

When this is all that's left.

I've experienced a new feeling lately, and I mean it's not like I have never disliked a person, I have of course. But I felt deep hate the other day, a feeling where when I look at the person all I feel is hate, my whole body hurts, I feel like just going over to this person and just slap it around. But of course I control myself, even though it can be hard at times. it's weird looking back and thinking about how you felt to begin with, and how you feel now, why does this need to happen? Why can't people just be nice, not lie, and let people be themselves. Friends should be there for eachother.

I'm just having a bad day, everything seems to go wrong.. Just to take one funny example, my parents just ordered food, and when we got it, they forgot my dinner, so I'll have to wait another 30 min. while my parents are eating their dinner. Wee.

// have a good evening

No comments: