Saturday

I was a playboy from Dubai to Paris.

Went out yesterday with a couple of friends. We started at Basement, went up to Floss and back to Basement again. I was supposed to go to KILL//MOVE but my friend told me it was boring and it was too expensive so I really didn't feel like it.
Met Claudia and her friend Johanna from sweden and we went to Det elektriske hjørne, which means the electric corner. Sat there with some of Johanna's friends and drank some beer, her friends were Danish, so they were thrilled to have me on board to translate for them. We sat next top this guy who kept looking at me and smiling at me, in the end I went up to him and talked to him, his name was Benjamin, and his friend had just gone down to the restroom with an semi-old woman, the guy was in his 20's the woman was in her 50's, it was quite cute when he grabbed her boob and she slapped his hand by the bar. we left at about 3.30 am. I went up to Benjamin once again and gave him a peck on the lips, smiled and went out the door. Slept at Claudia's apartment.

Woke up at 8 am. because Claudia had to work. DAMN HER, my precious beauty sleep.

// A very tired and beat up girl.

Ps. Now I'm sitting at my sisters place, we just ate dinner and now we're chilling.

***********


Claudia.

Happy lil' me.

Claudia in bed.


Drunk :)

Same..

Cute.

No comments: