Saturday

All We Ever Think About Is Sex.

I took the train from Copenhagen Central station at 10.23 am. this morning. For 4 hours all I did was read (Den Kroniske Uskyld and VOGUE), eat candy and listen to music. It was quite nice. Johan came by Gothenburg station and picked me up to meet Adam, Peddan and Björn. We sat by a park bench for about 45 min. drinking beer and looking at people walking by. We arrived at Marina's place at 3 pm. ready for a childrens birthday, eating sausages and candy. We played a bunch of games and for a minute of two you felt like a kid again, and it made me remember how much easier life was when you were a kid. Marina opened presents, I think she liked mine a lot. we played charades, it was quite cute. Now we're watching MTV and drinking beer! Amazing.

I'll post photos when I get home! 

// Puss! 

No comments: