Friday

That's Amore.

Style is such a weird thing really. We all have our own in some way, or some have. Others do just copy other people, but I'm not going to dwell on that. I think we all think about our style, no matter what style we have, even people who say that they don't care about how they dress, think about how they dress. Punkers, Bohemians, Gangsta's, Hipsters, Skaters or Cake Faces they all different styles and they probably admire different people for their style. Personally I of course have my favorites, where I can say that cake face isn't my personal favorite, far from. I think that when you're looking at another person that you might find sexually attractive the person's style does change your oppinion, if I'm walking down the street and a pretty boy tries to flirt with me I can't take him seriously as horrible as it may sound, but he's just not my type, mainly because of his style. I guess when I look at him I don't think we have that much in common when it comes to music, movies and certainly not in fashion. The picture I have of pretty boys in my head I got from my school where the only thing you see day after day is cake faces and pretty boys, I've listened to all their comments about life and culture, and it really hasn't made me more keen on them. We dress to show our personality to others, show them what we like, and what interests us, or just to show how much money we've got. It depends on the person. I dress for me, not for some guy or for my friends. I get my inspiration from magazines, people, movies and music, the things I like. I fall as much into the pattern as the rest. But I do try to look different, as much as I can, everybody does. I go for types like myself, and I think that others do to, cause' after all don't we want a person we can share our interests with? Don't you?

I was asked some time ago whom I thought was my icon, or my "hero", and honestly I couldn't quite figure it out, I wrote a million names, because I don't just have one person I look up too. I have a million especially style wise. What about you, who is you style icon, or your hero in your everyday life? I loved Edies look, and her short hair.

// Laura

No comments: