Thursday

I Could Have Chosen More Colors.



These were some of my favorite looks from NY fashion week, these two are from STÆRK and Preen, I liked their two collections, they had so many details and didn't use as many colors as many of the others. I'm still very fond of the darker colors and layers, perhaps that's just the scandinavian in me, and perhaps that's why I chose to show camilla stærk's collection, since it's very scandinavian, inspired by the Danish author Karen Blixen. When I saw the Marc by Marc Jacobs collection I just thought to my self, why oh why Marc? It was dull. I mean he used so much beige and to me beige is just the color of boredom. The collection just looked cheap, there were a few items I'd like to add to my wardrobe, but not nearly as many as in the previous collections. It's a completely different story with the Marc Jacobs collection, I found it amusing and playful, like style.com wrote: It's Mary Poppins goes Dubai. And I agree.
Marc By Marc Jacobs Vs.
Marc Jacobs.. (Aggy doesn't look like herself in this show)

No comments: