Friday

When the summersun sets.

I'm not a big fan of summer, I don't know what it is, spring I love, same with autum. It's just at summer you can feel so lonely everybody out travelling, and since I don't travel that much I*m always left behind in little old Denmark. But in some ways this summer feels different, I'm older, more free and the whole summer just seems more spontanious. So far I've been to Roskilde which was amazing, the best people ever, the start could have been better, I'm just glad I have better friends. Next came a weekend in sweden. And now I'm planning to drive around with my friends in Europe and ultimatly go to Serbia to visit our two freinds. I don't know what it is, and I mean I do get a bit lonely from time to time, but still this summer has been my best so far. This summer might make me change my mind about summer.

No comments: