Sunday

Excuse me, is this where i can buy a sax?

Saturday: Got out of our jammies at about 4 I think. Drove Johan's parents to some party thing, and went to Tre Toppar and ate icecream! SO GOOD! After the amazing icecream we went to Kickan's place and drank some beer, or I did.. Kickan cut Johan's hair, so now he's looking fine and dandy! Went home at about 12 I think and ate some grilled chicken.

Sunday: Went to Gothenburg at about 11 am. Johan went by train on a handicap seat while Marina and I drove with Per. Went to Marina's place, left our bags and then shopping. I bought Helmut Lang jeans, Weekday Leatherskirt, Chanel nailpolish, Monki suit, Mini Market t-shirt and a Acne Jeans dress. Ate dinner at a french café with Per, Marina and Johan. Perfect day! Went home to poor little DK at 5.40 pm. it took about 4 hours, and when you're sitting next to a kid who has smelly feet and isn't wearing shoes, it seems like a lot longer.. But after he went off I enjoyed my ride, with Vogue, candy, ice tea and my iPod by my side.

No comments: