Saturday

I see you.

I'm in sweden, what a lovely country! Right now I'm living at Johan's place, which is in the middle of nowhere in a little place called Säm. I arrived yesterday at 3.30 pm. Went to get something to eat with Marina and Johan, met Anton randomly on the street, so weird, especially since it is "raggarhelg" A weekend where people with old cars meet up in Varberg driving around for hours just to show off their cars, which means there are a lot of people. In The evening we went to Amanda b. b's place and drank beer played ball and listened to music. Went to a club or whatever afterwards called "Bodegan" where you had to be 18, so I couldn't get in at first, instead I had to sit on a bench outside the club for about an hour, which would have been bad, but anton and some other people decided to sit down with me and keep me company. In the end I came in, by running past the guards, we stayed there for some time drinking more beers.. Went home to Johan's place at 2.30 am, eating some pie like thing.

Don't know what were doing today really, for know we're just relaxing lying in bed, it's almost 3, and were still in our pj's.

(Pictures will come once I come home)

No comments: