Monday

I'm beginning to fall for you.

I just came home from Roskilde Festival yesterday. So beat up, and so tired. I had a wonderfulweek among friends, I drank more this week than what I've drinked over this past year. Youdon't really have a schedule, just drink. Basicly this is your day: wake up, drink, get drunk, fallasleep, wake up, drink, get drunk, fall asleep etc. etc. It never stops. We've just been sitting in our tents, feeling like the worst trailer park trash, wearing shorts that were once long jeans and a white slightly drity wifebeater listening to songs like Please, daddy (don't get drunk thischristmas) and Smoke, smoke, smoke (that cigarette) while drinking Jack Daniels. I don't think anything can describes how it is to be there, you don't need drugs to have a great time. The three greatest moments of the festival:

1. The Hellacopters concert, not only because of the music. The walk home from the concert wasn't bad either.

2. The Streets concert with my brother, we haven't really been all that close these past years, but lately I feel like we have more and more together, this concerts was amazing, and a nice thing to share with him. But it wasn't only because of that, but also because of the fact that Mike Skinner did an amazing job, everybody knew the songs and sung along, the songs bring back good memories, the only thing missing was memento mori.

3. The whole Neil Young concert was amazing.

I'm already looking forward to next year, I'm hoping that you will come again.

No comments: