Wednesday

New York State Of Mind.

Dear Factory Girl.

This is an invitation to go to NY in november.

We will live in a cheap hotel in Soho, and just have fun. My parents have promised me to pay my whole trip on one condition, I go with you, which for me is certainly no problem. So here it goes, will you go with me? I'm sure it'll be better than L.A. You can show me all of your favorite places, show me the town from your point of view, we'll go to Marc Jacobs, Barneys NY and eat cupcakes at Magnolia bakery, dinner at Pastis and breakfast at The Square Diner. Oh please come with me.


"I wanna wake up in a city, that never sleeps
And find Im king of the hill - top of the heap" - Frank Sinatra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

will your pears pay for me 2?:)

Laura said...

Hmm, if we stay in the same hotel room, they'll pay for that!