Monday

I need a lover with soulpower.

Partying non-stop, then working, then partying again. My body feels soar, so just lying around all day eating blueberries isn't half bad. I went to some parties with my friend Enrico, whome I actually don't know that well yet, and the way we met was somewhat more weird, but we had fun, after he left the parties I kept on partying with his friends, a good way to meet new people I suppose.

Another thing, school is starting soon, which in my head means: shit motherfucker shit fuck. Back to all the same things, one thing I do look forward to is that I am possibly going to New York in november, that is if Marina will come with me of course, which I think she will. Now all I have to do is save up some money so that I can go shop!

J. - Is what I really need right now, something to keep me from loosing my mind, fniz.


//

No comments: