Monday

I like my new bunny suit, when I wear it I feel cute.

I'm lying in bed thinking about certain people, I'm not gonna give up any names, perhaps to protect myself, perhaps to be a bit secretive, I don't really know why. I've been thinking about first impressions, and it's really a weird thing, how do you make the perfect first impression, and does a first impression really mean that much? Now I can only speak on my behalf, I think a first impression means a lot, but not in the long run, I mean when you just met a person isn't the first impression what runs through your mind until the net time you meet? I mean a person can be an arrogant asshole, but you won't really know because your first impression was: What a nice, sensitive guy. But when you think about it in the long run the first impression will be completely forgotten, or in most cases it will be. If I had to write what the first impression of me is I would say it's slightly crazy, smiling, a bit too hooked on fashion, talks a lot and well I'll leave it to the rest of you guys to write what your first impression was. The best thing I've ever heard was from an old friend, we met through our parents, she told me her first impression of me was a shy, little mommas-girl.. But now she has changed her opinion about me, haha. A first impression really decides if you want to get to know a person better or not. If a person says something really weird it doesn't make you wanna talk to them anymore, last year I was sitting on a bus with some friends and we started talking to this guy, how I don't know how, but we did, he told us he killed a guy and that he just got out of jail, in this case I don't think it's just me, but I'd rather not get to know that guy. One thing just hit me, I think way too much, I should just lay down and try to get some sleep.

********************
Goodnight

//

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great post!!!! Poopo