Sunday

Forever and ever.

I've had many so called "best friends" over the years, and with everyone of them I've learned something, and they've all changed me in some way and made me into the person I am today. My latest tought me to not be too naive, and that even though a person is your best friend you will not be able to trust the person a 100%. People will always do whatever they can to get ahead, if it's in popularity, looks or love, even if it means hurting their nearest, that's just how people are. Friendship is and will always be some kind of a competition, nothing is ever good enough. I always seem to end up dissapointed when a friendship is dying, maybe I shouldn't ask for so much, although, I don't think asking for the truth is too much. I hate finding out that my friends have been talking about me behind my back, but I also pity them, that someone would actually have the need to bring others down to make themselves feel better or look better in the eyes of others just seems pathetic. I believe that you have to give people a second chance, and I do admit that in some cases I have given people much more than a second chance, the number is perhaps more around the billions of chances, or it sure feels that way, I can't help but think that I am too naive and too kind, and perhaps because of this easygoing and forgiving personality, people tend to think that they can walk all over me. People fascinate me, all they truely care about are themselves. Most of the people I am surrounded by still have the immaturety of a 5 year old, getting jealous if another person is doing good, and will do just about anything to make them feel like dirt again to be the "better" person. Friendships are perhaps not for ever and ever, but perhaps only for a period of time, how long is not to know, they are a part of your life and it is your job to help them as much as possible, love them and be there for them, try not to think of yourself too much, because if you treat you friend like that, then your friend will hopefully treat you in the same way, and first then will you have something that can last forever and ever.

****************

Marina Milojkovic
I believe that what we have is something that can possibly last forever. I don't know what makes me know this, but it's a feeling, a feeling I've never had before for anyone else. We do have respect for eachother, and you are one of the only people I know who actually acts your age and not your shoesize. I will forever be there for you, and never risk our friendship for my own benefit.

1 comment:

Marina Milojkovic said...

i love you! Thank you for beeing you!