Wednesday

Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty.

Went around on my own in Copenhagen, shopping! It was so sunny and warm all day, although it started to rain a little after some time. It's crazy today I've met so many people I knew back in the "old" days from my old schools, Both in the train, on the street and at the little café I was sitting at. On my way home this weird woman ran after me and gave me this book, I didn't really look at it until I got into the train, it was a f****** book about Jesus' life! it's like the 3rd book I've gotten for free on the street that's about Christianity, is God trying to tell me something? Weird...

Photobucket
Mmmm cake and coffee
Photobucket
My new bag
Photobucket
My wall is all crammed up, with my new Audrey poster hangning there.
Photobucket
I don't think lip balm has ever looked better.
Photobucket
Jesus' life! looks soooooo interesting!

4 comments:

Marina Milojkovic said...

oh my god...
dont you remember at universal studios when some wierd people ran after us with a book, i think it was jesus too.
what happening!!!!!! :S

Laura said...

Yeah That's just it. weird christian people love me..

Maren said...

Wow, Laura, I love your new bag. And blog.
Although, apparently, that's not new. But to me it is.
Oh, well. :P

Christian people tends to think I'm the devil in she-shape.

Emma Whatever said...

Your lip-balm makes me hungry :(