Sunday

The fat, the skinny and the hard

I went to sweden to see my friends, and to celebrate my friend Pierre's 20th birthday in a little town called Varberg in sweden. The trainride to Varberg takes like 4 hours so I killed time with i-D and Vogue. Pierre held his bithday at this little place by the beach, the food was great and everybody got so drunk, we swam in the ocaen and went to the sauna afterwards to get warm.
Marina, Peddan, Johan and I slept at Johans place.

The next Morning we met up with: Pierre, Petra, Adam, Lovisa and Peter, we went to this little café and had coffee together and some cake, better than the breakfeast we had just before meeting up with them it was rice and some weird meet / sauce / vegetables shit.. We all went down to the beach and chilled and at 4 o'clock I had to catch my train and go home.

Photobucket
Ahhhh VOGUE and i-D
Photobucket
Peddan / The Naked Guy
Photobucket
Johan and Peddan
Photobucket
Favorite bitch / Marina


No comments: