Sunday

I could take you from behind and make you live

I was at my friend Stines new apartment yesterday with some of my bitches. I was a little drunk when I arrived but that only made the night more fun. We saw silly teen-movies and laughed like crazy people.
We talked about spirits and creepy ghost stories, didn't help much when I had to go home alone to a biiiiiiig empty house, and before I went to bed scary music started playing.

On the way home while I was still with my friends we had to run to catch our train, we took the wrong escalator and had to run even faster, we made the train, but inside was a guy checking tickets, and of course we hadn't bought any so we were shitty close to getting a fine.

Tired and creeped out I fell a sleep at 2 am.
Photobucket
Emilie and Emma in the Metro
Photobucket
Carina
Photobucket
Me in bed

Quote of the day: "Every time you fart a spirit escapes" - Sonny

No comments: