Sunday

Of course she hits hard, she's a girl.

It has been one drunken day after the other..

We start of wednesday with a party at my school, didn't go quite as I planned it, got way too drunk, and my friends had to help me (one big blackout) Woke up thursday no idea of where I was (Don't worry I did find out eventually) I had epic hangovers all day awfull!

Friday Party at my place, it was really fun. Some of the guys jumped in the lake (cold, cold, cold)
Beers all over the place in my room and a big carpet of smoke hanging thick in the air.

Getting up the next morning was horrible, but work was worth it. I like it, it's such a comfy place.

Photobucket
We call him "The Stick"
Photobucket
The Polish guy
Photobucket
The one thing you can always trust. Beer (Danish of course) + they come in all shapes and sizes
Photobucket

No comments: