Wednesday

I'd hate to see you on the pile of ‘nearly-made-it' s

Ahh, those wonderful summerdays. Although I got some terrible news a had a grand day. After school I went home to chill, but to my surprise my friend wrote to me that we should get together, so I went over to her place, we went for a walk and grabbed a ice cream on the way. Mmm. After that I went to a sale with my mom, quite funny, talked to my bitch about the posibilities the clothes had (fniz, fniz).

Went to my sisters place afterwards, mainly to pick up some stuff but also to hang out with my nephew and my niece (Johan and Alberte) Johan tried to show me that he could be G, it was quite funny, family is a strange thing.

Photobucket
The clothes at the sale (a dedication to Sonny)
Photobucket
Johan acting "G" (I have the same hoodie, scary)
Photobucket
My niece, looking somewhat more like a boy right here.

No comments: